Average rating of the most matched results:

1.0 out of 5.

 
JoyRate

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187, 1171 something something


Rating: 1 out of 5.

SHES SO FAT

Like 3

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187, new york, NY


Rating: 1 out of 5.

mf *** bruh she suks my dik, all she do at class is lectur us showing us her fattass bruh, i know her husband got that seiger because of her. when he saw how fat this cow was he knew he had to go. she doesnt even know how to teach technology, all she knows is that acccount of searching new men to feed her. bruh her paycheck from the principle is suk my dik fatass. let me tell yu something people this woman look like that fattass woman from dahrman, now i know how she got fired. i know she cheats on her husband , its because she needs to be fed more fries and that dik she sleeps with

Like 11

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187


Rating: 1 out of 5.

She's really strict. Too strict. She expects us to know everything and she doesn't even answer us when we raise our hand. She would make you sit down if you walked up to her to ask a question. She also has favorites and never lets us talk, not even a little bit. Everytime you do something wrong she would say "yOu ShOuL'dVe PaIdEd AtTeNtIoN". I honestly think she's one of the worst teachers. She should be fired too.

Like 8

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187


Rating: 1 out of 5.

This mother***ing dumb *** *** should do something useful in her life for once. The best thing this hypocritical dumb *** could do is decompose herself into the soil for worms to feed on. It could probably last over a century for 100 worms to eat. The only thing she does 99% of the time is eat. I wonder why she doesn't have diabetes or cancer yet. The other 1% of the time she just stares at a computer screen probably thinking of what she should eat next for dinner. To put this in simple terms, she should just quit her job and die.

Like 4

 

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187, new york, NY


Rating: 1 out of 5.

She is just so rude to lots of people and shouldn't be a teacher

Like 0

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187, new york, NY


Rating: 1 out of 5.

She literally gave me a 30% for having my last name on my flash drive, like wtf? A failing grade just because I put both names on my flash drive?i hate her so much.

Like 1

 

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187, new york, NY


Rating: 4 out of 5.

shes not that bad

Reply to:

she a negative infinity tf . she a whole beluga whale with her 90k sal...

Like 2

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms.mcgarrity, is187, new york, NY


Rating: 5 out of 5.

Oh my gosh, I genuinely cannot tell if this is the kid who usually rates Ms. McGarrity or someone impersonating that kid to mock them.

Reply to:

She accused me of being oversensitive. What??? I can't believe she wou...

Like 0

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187


Rating: 1 out of 5.

I haven't met the woman, but based on these reviews, she is the Stankova Supreme TM.

Like 4

 

 

  |  Search This

  |  Reply This

Category: Teacher

ms mcgarrity, is187, new york, NY


Rating: 1 out of 5.

Now in college, I still get mad thinking about how she bullied me in middle school. Yes, it never stops crossing my mind every so often how little i felt when she would make absurd comments. Mcgarrity at 187 is a literal nightmare. No child should have to go through this. I hope she has been fired.

Like 7